In order to participate in the admission process applicants must register online in the e-Admission system (https://rekrutacja.doktoranci.agh.edu.pl). The registration is mandatory! After registration, all applicants should submit the following documents within specified timeframes (http://www.agh.edu.pl/doktoranci/rekrutacja):
- Application form
- Personal questionnaire
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of university diploma
- Student’s logbook or supplement of completed university course
- Written letter of recommendation by an independent academic
- Written declaration by a head of Department / Unit of the possibility to admit a doctoral student to that Department / Unit
- Passport-sized photograph with signature
Formally, the admission process is conducted once a year between 25 June and 25 September. Admission exams are organized on 10-25 September. From the beginning of April, all people interested in application will be provided with further information on doctoral studies and assistance before the admission process starts.
Part-time Doctoral Studies provide convenient conditions for international students.
Admission of foreign students on the course is regulated by the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on the participation of foreigners in studies and courses and their participation in scientific research and development works. Applicants may find essential information on the application processes to various levels of studies, including the doctoral studies, on the website of the Centre for International Students.
We particularly recommend checking the following issues:
- Practical information
- Visa and legalisation of stay,
- Health and safety,
- Qualification – Comparison of admission paths,
- Available for download (medical certificate, documents confirming command of English, Regulation No. 19/2014 on the principles of undertaking and completion of higher education studies at AGH by non-Polish citizens).